Micropenis Micropenis

Title fits song very well, truly a musical masterpiece

Like An Animal Like An Animal

This song is pretty good, but the vocals annoy me, her voice is too nasal-y. Still, pretty good, just would need a vocal-less song.

{dj-N} Theory of Everything 3 {dj-N} Theory of Everything 3

This song is amazing, but you shouldn't have uploaded this on NG. Now, everyone is going to make a level with this in GD, it's gonna get used before Rob even makes the official level. Oh well, this is amazing anyways, best out of the three!

Nitrogen Nitrogen

I'm sorry for the bad star rating... I don't want to be mean but it's not very good. BUT! The melodies are good. I like the melodies, and I feel if the instruments and all that were better, it would make for a really good song! Anyways, nice job on the melodies, not so much on the rest, sorry...

Cascade Cascade

The melodies are really catchy! And the instruments are cool too, I like the style! My only complaint tho is that there isn't really any drop. I know that that part around 1 minute it was supposed to be a drop, probably, but it's just too empty, honestly. The whole song overall though is great, the best part imo are the melodies. Nice job!

LemonsGD responds:

Thanks :) I was trying to create a really chill drop but I guess im just not that great at giving it the right amount of impact.

Far Away Far Away

I really like it! The only problem I have, is that weird effect on the voice, it seems too autotuned, or robotic, Idk if you know what I mean? Other than that, sounds great, love it!

TenodiBoris responds:

Super9extendeD Super9extendeD

amazing best song ever i love it thank you for this this is perfect i will listen to this all the time every day i will never stop listening to this because it's amazing it's so good it's so well made amazing best song ever i love it thank you for this this is perfect i will listen to this all the time every day i will never stop listening to this because it's amazing it's so good it's so well madeamazing best song ever i love it thank you for this this is perfect i will listen to this all the time every day i will never stop listening to this because it's amazing it's so good it's so well made

Distant Lands Distant Lands

Not bad, but could definitely use some work. The melody is great, but it gets repetitive. But obviously you're just a beginner like me 8) You have potential!

Keep being awesome,
-BitPower (AKA Bio21 8]]])

Sourcream 2 Sourcream 2

Well, it's pretty good, but not my style. I personally like the original one better ;3;

Imogen Heap - Have you got it in you - K0DeX Remix Imogen Heap - Have you got it in you - K0DeX Remix

This... This is...

THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, this is really good! The vocals are freaking amazing too (I know you didn't make them) and I personally like this a lot more than the real song, mainly because it's much more upbeat. I like the original one too though xD Anyways, sick job!

JBeat2k9 responds:

Hai BitPower! Thank you so so so so much for your amazing review! <3

I've recently finished this track at the request of a few people, so here's an update! I hope you like the changes!!

You rock!